Something I wanted to discuss with you all today – Beauty boxes. And in particular the QVC Tili box.
I am not going to lie – I had pretty much gone off beauty boxes… I know this sounds ridiculous, as who wouldn’t love a box of beauty products to arrive through the post – but I got so fed up of paying for a subscription and then being given samples of perfume and tear open packets of shampoo. It just didn’t seem worth it anymore.
So I had given up on the beauty box world. BUT THEN IN CAME TILI AND I LOVE HER.
I was contacted by QVC to see if I would be interested in reviewing their Summer beauty box (I think this was their 4th addition). Normally I would say no – but I absolutely love QVC and the products and brands that they work with, such as IT cosmetics (my current FAVOURITE brand).
So I said yes and I was actually super excited for this box to arrive.
And it did not disappoint. * Happy dance *
There were decent sized products in there – and they had included products that I believe to have been life changing beauty products for me. PLUS – the box had 10 items in it which is crazy!!!
So we were off to a cracking start.
First off let me give you a little list of the products inside :
OPI Fiji Collection Nail Polish (15ml) – (such a beaut colour)
Vita Liberata 10 Minute Tan (20ml) – (YASSS)
Benefit Roller Lash (3g) – (who doesn’t need a travel sized roller lash??)
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (30ml) (AND IT COMES WITH A MUSLIN CLOTH) (one of my all time favourites)
It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream (4ml – in medium) (this is my fav product of 2017 so far)
Julien Farel Vitamin Shampoo (50ml) – (always good for travel bags)
Julien Farel Vitamin Conditioner (50ml) – (ditto)
Alpha-H Liquid Rose Gold (50ml) – (couldn’t wait to try this)
Ultrasun Face SPF30 (25ml) – (you can NEVER have enough spf)
Erno Laszlo Cleansing Oil and Cleansing Bar (15ml and 17g) – (again – totally new to me so was excited to try it!)
Ok so as you can see – there was a LOT of product and it was all great stuff. I wanted to go into a bit more depth about the products that I LOVED:
- My recent obsession – It Cosmetics CC cream – I can’t explain how much I love this product – or IT Cosmetics as a brand in general. I first heard about them maybe a year and a half a go – and it was through QVC that I first learnt about the brand. Their entire brand is built upon enhancing the beauty that each individual already has. Not about hiding flaws etc but helping to show off YOU and YOUR skin in a way that makes you feel comfortable. It literally is your skin but better. This product, and all of the brand is developed by plastic surgeons and therefore they have all these clever groovy ways of complete coverage without the highly weighted down feeling of most full coverage foundations. This to me literally feels like a tinted moisturiser but its completely full coverage. MIND BLOWN. It is also proven to give your skin 179% increase in hydration. PLUS it is so good for your skin that you can sleep in it and it wont have any negative effects as it is made with “advanced anti-aging serum made of hydrolyzed collagen, peptides, niacin, hyaluronic acid, antioxidants and vitamins A, B, C and E that work in harmony to diffuse the look of wrinkles, minimize pores and give you a more radiant, supple and flawless-looking complexion.”My skin has got a lot better since using this product as it is basically like wearing skincare rather than make up all day – meaning my pores aren’t clogged etc etc.PLUS IT LOOKS AMAZING. Can you tell I love it so much?
The sample size is small – but perfect handbag size – or just to give it a good old test run before actually buying the full sized product – which trust me – you will want to.
- Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. I was SO HAPPY to find this baby in the box. It is such a classic product that every single blogger I know lovessss – but as it isn’t a new release I wasn’t expecting it to be in the box. It was literally the best surprise as I have run out of my one and this is the perfect ravel size for all the trips I do.AND IT CAME WITH A CLOTHH which is the best thing ever as mine keep disappearing.This is the best make up remover for skin make up I have found – I still use a micellar water for mascara but for foundation etc – nothing beats Liz Earle.
- Roller Lash – Who doesn’t love this mascara? I used to use this every day until the TooFaced Better than Sex mascara came into my life – but I have popped this one in my handbag as it is the perfect size – and perfect for hand luggage on planes – but ALSO it has one of my favourite brushes on the market for separating out lashes and increasing length.
- Vita Liberata 10 minute tan – I have never tried this but I was so so excited to try it as I have heard such amazing things about it! Tanning that takes 10 mins?? EURRR YAS PLEASE. Loads of my blogging pal use this as a face tanner as well – so that is exactly what I will be doing. It was such a fabulous product – went on super easily after exfoliating etc – kept it on for 15 mins (dare devil) on my paleeeee legs and 6 hours later I was fully developed into a sun goddess. I can’t wait to use the full size to do my whole body regularly but a great size to sample!!
- The OPI Fiji collection nail varnish. Recently I have had shellac on my nails as my nails are SO thin and shellac holds them together a bit more so I am not constantly with half long half short nails. However – this colour is such a dream boat that I immediately painted my toes and I LOVE IT. OPI is my nail varnish brand of choice, and I would never normally have picked up this colour – so I was so happy it was sent to me to play with and fall in love with.
Overall I was more than impressed with this box. And I literally can’t believe it is only £20 (including P&P). Definitely the best value box I have come across!!
Also – my favourite thing about this box is that if you love the products – you can just go back to QVC website and find the Tili box you ordered- and they have the option to shop the full sizes – which I think is SO HELPFUL. No more searching websites for the correct product – just click and buy. THE DREAM.
This post was written in collaboration with QVC but all fangiring over products is my own!